Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lili Of The Valley Spring 2012 Sneek Peek

Claudia_Rosa_girl with flowers_1
Wow… ladies.. the new Lili of the Valley images are soon available and I bet you will love them all. First new thing beside the adorable images.. the girls have become a little bigger and I must say I absolutely love that! Much easier to color in. The images are charming as always and there will be a variety of all year round images and a few for Easter. Mostly girls and a few teddies and there is one stamp with a new “character” Smile  This image is called “Pretty Bouquet” I had a hard time choosing, really and the only reason I picked her first was because she matched a bit better to the Design Paper.
Claudia_Rosa_girl with flowers_2
Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Pretty Bouqet” – Sentiment
Papers and ribbons: Stampin up (they are unfortunately all retired)
Claudia_Rosa_girl with flowers_3
See you tomorrow.. I am totally motivated and I am sure I will pick a new Lili stamp for tomorrows card.claudia00

27 comments:

Anastasia said...

Wow it's so beautiful!!!!!

Anastasia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Claudia this is fabulous. I love it! Judy x

Tammi said...

Oh no, more darling cuties, can't resist them! :) Absolutely beautiful Claudia, love the colors & of course your coloring. ~hugs

Andrea said...

She looks so pretty, and your card is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what else is coming!
Love, Andrea xx

Seafield Jo said...

Such a beautiful card, I love it. Jo x

Dragonlady said...

You are a tease. What a stunning creation.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Hugs! Leah Ann

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.

Jayne
x

angelwhispers said...

What a fab image and so beautifully coloured!! Amazing and just fab design inside and out! Chanelle xxxx

Tanya said...

oh my goodness, this is adorable

Chris said...

Oh she's so sweet Claudi and your card and colouring are so very beautiful.......I love this colour combination. Hugs, Chris xxx

Lena Katrine said...

Aaaaaaaaaah, she's sooooooooo cute!!! And you've coloured her with perfection, sweetie! Your card is just beautiful as always!
I'm not sure I want to see the rest of the new images though...my heart aces ;( But I bet I'll stay by my computer on the release day :)
Take care and enjoy your crafting, hun!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Sol said...

You have totally outdone your coloring with this card!! AMAZING! I just had to look an look!! WOW!!
Beautiful Decorated too!
:o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so beautiful inside and out, love it!
Helen x

Christina C. said...

Traumhaft schoen, Claudi!!!! Einzigartig coloriert und gestaltet!
Das Motiv ist echt goldig und die Blumen sind supertoll.

Danielle Champagne said...

Claudia, fresh and beautiful like a spring morning. Wonderful colors and wonderful DPs. just makes me happy!
Hugs.

Bribrie said...

C'est trés frais et printannier ! j'aime beaucoup les papiers ! Bravooooo

Sassy Scrapper said...

You did a fantastic job with this sneak peak image. I can't wait to order one. Your colors you chose are so fun.
Hugs Bonnie

Welmoed said...

Just fabulous!
So lovely in colours
so beautiful coloured!!

Welmoed

Ankie vd Polder said...

Very lovely and sweet. Hugs, Ankie

Ella's Design said...

Pretty colour combo of pink and yellow, Claudia! Sweet LOTV image, coloured beautifully, as ever and stunning embellishments. Lisa x

The Stamp Basket said...

This is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Claudia! Hugs, Janet xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is so adorable! I hope to see tomorow new card!
Hugs Tammy

Tindaloo said...

absolutely gorgeous! luv the romantic vintage colors & embellies :)

June Nelson said...

Wow this is so beautiful Claudia xxxx

Chris said...

So very beautiful and again, the colours you put together....amazing! She looks good as a brunette too. xxx