Thursday, April 5, 2012

For someone special

Hello dears, thanks for swinging by!
Today I have an other card to show sweet Debbie asked me to make for her.
I tried to make for Debbie 2 different styles of cards – first one my more vintage Magnolia card (showed on Friday) and my second approach was a bolder look. Debbie picked LOVT’s “Pretty Bouquet” for one of her co-workers. I just recently colored this cute image using pastel colors. So the approach worked out for me both ways.

Claudia_Rosa_special Teacher_2

I have only 2 photos to share today. I was in a rush to make a few cards ready to post during our Easter leave. Smile if everything goes to plan I should be coming home late tonight. After a pile of laundry I might sit down and craft again, hopefully I got a chance to use some of the images in I coloured with dear Danielle together in. I AM NOT VERY POSTIVE THOUGH THAT I CAN GET ANYTHING DONE.. LOL.. EVERYTIME I HAVE MET WITH HEIDI WE HAD MORE CHATTING THAN COLOURING TO DO LOL

Claudia_Rosa_special Teacher_1

Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Pretty Bouquet
Sentiment: Stampin up
Ribbons/Pins: The Ribbon Girls
Papers: My Minds Eye – Angie’s store

23 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh sure, are you calling me chatty? We always have fun though! This card is fabulous!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Claudia!

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours look fantastic.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous!

Hugs,
Renata

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card Claudia, and what a sweet image. Love the papers and the sentiment!

Hugs and love
Heidi

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and all your stitching......

Unknown said...

What a fabulous and such a pretty card inside and out the colours are so rich I love them .well done Claudia Hugs Elaine

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Stunning card, beautiful colours, super sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

Cathy said...

How I love the colours: supersweet and gorgeous colouring!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is this creation:)x

JenniferD said...

She looks gorgeous! The paper matches your image perfectely.Top job !

Unknown said...

This is super cute.I Love all the colors.
hugs

doris said...

Die Karte ist ein Traum!!

Liebe Claudia, ich wünsche dir und deiner Famlie ein wunderschönes "Osterfest"!!

♥liche Grüße
Doris

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

Sol said...

Beautiful.. -Love the strong Colors.. And they all blend in so well together... Great Embellishing...
And ofcorse... Perfect coloring!!! :o)
Happy Easter! :o)

Carol Willis said...

Stunning! Beautifully coloured and designed.
Caz x

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the papers and colors. Hugs, Jeanette :) Happy Easter!

SannaS said...

such a sweet card!! love the colors!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Anneli said...

Love your beautiful card!

hug Anneli

Stine H said...

Beautiful card, love the image and your coloring!!

Stine :)

Sonaj said...

It`s perfect, I am so happy because find this blog!!!There are lots of nice and interesting creations!Goodbye to you:)):)):))

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!!

Chris said...

Stunning Claudi, the colours are superb and again, I love her with black hair :). xxx