Sunday, May 20, 2012

Because you are SPECIAL

Claudia_Rosa_Special_2
Well.. an other Lili of the Valley card for this week… I just had still so much stuff to do getting organized in my space, it was just the easiest. Today I was playing with my new Magnolia stamps and for some reason had a rough time to match papers with the images so my card did not get ready. I will have a break now and enjoy the beautiful day outside with a game of Mini Golf with the boys while hubby is working in the basement Smile
Claudia_Rosa_Special_3
As I cropped my photos I noticed that one of my pearls came off the image… oh well.. too late now to take new photos. It’s getting fixed right after this posting.
I have embellished the inside of the card with a nice pocket to add a Gift card to Target or to Michaels…I even added Design Paper to the very backside of this card… so now I can say.. This My Minds Paper pad is the first one I have completely to the last scrap of paper. That’s a first SmileI always leave the ends of my bows extra long, if they have to be used to the the card shut, it makes it easier, to rebind them after adding the note for the recipient. It just does not show as nice on photos when the ends are so long..
Claudia_Rosa_Special_5
Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley, scoll stamp on tag: Magnolia
Papers: My Minds Eye
Satin Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Other: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Cuttlebug corner die (retiered), Spellbinder dies
Embellishments: Flowers through Sir Stampalot, Recollections (gems and tuelle rosette)

24 comments:

Hanna said...

What a fabulous card, Claudia! Love the flowers and the bling, looks gorgeous :)

hugs,
Hanna

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. The colouring is stunning.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty pink bow....

Danielle Champagne said...

OMG... Claudia. how beautiful, how pretty and delicate. this little girl is sooo cute! and I love the big pink bow! have a beautiful day sweetie. Hugs.

Christina C. said...

Ein Wunderwerk, Claudia!!!! So ein liebes Motiv and die Verzierungen sind einzigartig. Die Schleife ist auch wunderschoen. Natuerlich, dein colorieren ist klasse, wie immer!

Nina said...

Ich liebe deine farbenfrohen, zauberhaften Karten! Lg Nina

Soep said...

wow claudia sooooo lovely i love it
liefs,ans xxx

Shazza said...

stunning x

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful, love your card. Donna

Suzi Mac said...

I just love your work so much Claudia. I'm always at a loss for words to express my admiration. Your designs, papers, colouring, embellishments are always so exquisite.
Hugs
Suzi x

applejack cards by sue said...

Stunning! This is the sort of card I would be so proud of if I had made it.
Of course the image is lovely and everything goes just perfectly together.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Wow, this is stunningly beautiful, xx

Fleur said...

Wow this is fantastic
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Marie-Anne said...

What a stunning card.

Marie-Anne

Linda Palmer said...

Wow!! So beautiful!

shampylou30 said...

a stunning card i love your layout and your colouring is fab sue xxxx

Kim said...

Such a gorgeous bright and colorful card. Stunning.

Hugs Kim

Sol said...

Beautiful Combination of Colors.. Ang Gorgeous Design.. Adorable image .. And FAB coloring.. Great Card!!! :o)

Becky said...

Just awesome! Beautiful design and adorable image that is colored beautifully.

Claveh said...

Oh, she is special, thank you for such a special card example.

Michelle's Making Memories said...

This is beautiful! The amount of detail you put into your cards is amazing.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and gorgeous colours. Love it.x