Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chocolate bar cover



I have seen those cute covers for larger chocolate bars over on my fiends Christinas blog for a long time. She made so many of them to gift for Christmas. I always wondered how she made those. Finally the other day i found Mariannes blog and she a  tutorial up for it. Thank you Marianne!
her measurements didnt work out for the bars we get in the USA, so i got in my store a medium sized bar (Ghiradelli-the girls like the good stuff) and winged it. Her photos do help though to understand the concept.
Of course i forgot to take photos of the inside duh! because i had to get this baby out in the mail asp. I did make another one and i will show photos how the inside is folded.
note: my front flap is 3.5 inches, 1 CM high, 3.5 inches back side, 1 cm, flap to make the pocket 2.5 inches. (NOTE i played with inches AND metric measurements)!!!!

I don't know the name of this cute Tilda - i am sure Sir Stamaplot has all the stamps. I did get the pretty Magnolia paper (Sweet Rainbow collection) and all the dies from there. Doo Hickey keys, Lili of the Valley (sooo cute and it wasnt expensive yeah! the heart doily butterfly is a original Frantic stamper!

7 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful! hugs, Helena

Sharon said...

Oh wow Claudia I love this image. Your colouring is fabulous - your project is fabulous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Dawnll said...

She is adorable as can be- such a fun idea!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Welcome back. Have missed your lovely projects.
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Blessings Phyllis

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What an adorable gift to receive. Beautiful design and your colouring of that sweet Tilda is perfect.
Lorraine

Irene Mendes said...

Hi Claudia Rosa, I´m from Portugal and I´m a hug fan of your work!!!!!! I think you make a stunning coloring and your cards are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!
Hugs Irene Mendes

Christina C. said...

Mensch, Ich hab echt deine Meisterwerke verpasst! Wie ist den das wohl moeglich???? Das ist super suess, Claudia!